Can End Bags
- Long satchel bags designed specifically to contain steel can lids and protect from dirt, moisture and scratching.
- A variety of sizes and designs available to suit your operations, these paper bags are highly breathable to avoid corrosion and have enough rigidity for easy de-bagging.
- Machine-made, these bags are also available in extra long sizes of 1380mm+.
- Can be printed with a coloured identification stripe, or a julien date for traceability.
- Optional heat-sealable patch can be re-activated on an automated can-end machine for simple and effective sealing.
- Brown kraft satchel bag made with High Wet Strength (HWS) paper for durability against condensation.
- Ideal for collecting soil samples, as the paper is breathable.
- Easy to record information on the large flat sides.
- Easy sealing with the attached tin-tie.
- Paper window bags designed to run on high-speed auto bread filling lines.
- We are the only company in the Southern Hemisphere with wicketing capability.
- Flexographic print up to 8 colours perfectly replicates your artwork to bring you brand to life.
- Strip window available in flat or satchel bags.
- Optional perforations are available to enhance breathability.
- Window bags create brand appeal and differentiation by allowing customers to view the product.
- Different poly linings (PP, PE) are available depending on application.
- Ideal for use in bakeries for loaves of bread.
Flat & Satchel
- Inexpensive range of flat and satchel bags available in bleach and brown kraft papers.
- Can be printed up to 8 colours on our flexographic print presses, or printed ‘inline’ for an economic alternative.
- Commonly used for toast, glasses and sanitary napkins.
- Can be used for a broad range of products.
- Available in a variety of sizes.